Now that all the boxes are unpacked and that everything is nice and tidy (almost), it is probably a good time to start blogging again.
- I'll start with my “good resolutions”:
- Post at least every 3 days (unless traveling somewhere nice with no internet connection)
- Go to the gym or swimming two more time (I am going twice at the moment)
- Start research for a new computer (I am losing letters: the Y first, then the T and this morning the C)
- Move this blog to a more user-friendly provider - maybe
- Lose weight! Good one…
Anyway, this first post is for Marie-Pierre. Marie Pierre is my god-daughter, my god-father’s daughter and my daughter’s god-mother - still following?! Marie Pierre lives in Nouméa (French Caledonia) and she is expecting a baby (OK, not on her own, she has a nice husband - Benoit, but I am more interested in her belly than his!). It is her first, I am so excited; I remember when she was born, I was 13, I used to look after her mum when she was pregnant, and later on, I babysat Marie-Pierre. It felt all funny the other day when I browsed through old pictures and found some of her as a baby.
Coming back to the baby, he or she will probably need nothing; first baby always get swamped with gifts. Does not matter, I am still going to cover her/him with hand made stuff. I am not going to buy anything; NO, everything will be knitted, stitched with love and sweaty hands (it's hot here!).