Friday, 15 January 2010

Looking back... looking forward

We spent 3 weeks travelling in France and Qatar, then we had visitors for a couple of days, Victor started at his new school and Juliette forgot everything about maths, needless to say that very little crafting has been done. I hope I will make up some time next week to catch up.

In the meantime, here is a snap shot of what I have done last year. Not much I agree, but again I will "produce" more in 2010.



I am not making a list a New Year resolutions, I know by experience that it will not work for me (does it work for anybody out there?). Only one thing, take one long suffering project and finish it, no restriction on taking on new projects though :-) So this week, I am finishing Baby Felix' hoody, and I am almost there - pictures will follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment