Friday, 5 February 2010

Back to school of some sort

I am going back to school. I am starting the anathomy course in preparation to the Pilates training. I am existed and scared all at once. I cannot remember the last time I had to actually study something totally new.





Learning something new is more what I am used too. Learning and studying is, in my opinion, quite different. With learning, I can envisage experiencing, trying on my own, making mistake and starting again. Whereas studying sounds more "evolved" to me. Anyway!

I also have decided to learn how to use Photoshop Elements by myself. I booght "The photoshop elements 8 book for digital photographers" by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski. So far I have been using the demo, and wonder whether or not to invest in this software. Here an example of how I played with one of my pictures.

Before - lovely Alice in the freezing cold Paris




After -Paris is still cold, Alice still lovely but much warmer


1 comment: