Sunday, 14 March 2010

Fix-It-Friday # 47 from I Heard Faces on a rainy Sunday

I know it is late for a Fix-It-Friday, but I had a busy week-end and it is only now that I have found the time to play around with this picture:

4425879659_aa5dccc87c_b

Give me a baby picture any time, and I will play with it. I love baby’s faces, the nice cheeks… Have you notice that babies always have nice round cheeks. I have a theory about this, it is to attract more kisses.

Here are my fixes, I cannot decide which one I prefer:

Fix 1

I like the black and white version, I think it make her gaze more intense.

fix 2

Here I like the warmer colour, a bit of sun shine and the blue-green in the background.

fix 3

On the last one, I like the cropping keeping those little fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment