Tuesday, 11 January 2011

For 2011, I would like…

  • to instantly slim down;
  • to learn in my sleep;
  • to be toned just by the will of my powerful mind;
  • to be calm and relax when facing the kids’ “demands”;
  • to get a juicer;
  • to hate anything sugary or chocolaty;
  • to finish all my UFOs;
  • to be super organised';
  • to grumble not;

So far I got:

  • a broken bread maker – that was the only way I was able to make decent bread Sad smile
  • a ‘playing-funny’ camera – so sad, but that might be the opportunity I was waiting to get a new one;
  • a bad hair day – humidity = frizzy hair + I am growing old, and my hair are growing white…

Still, I am set to enjoy the day, the kids are all back to school, I am going back to my quilting friends, and it is raining today which means that it will not be to hot.

Inverloch

Souvenir from our Australian holiday

2 comments:

  1. Merci de ton commentaire, je n'ai plus ton email perso pour répondre, j'ai perdu tous mes contacts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. être organisée et finir les UFO, le rêve!

    ReplyDelete