- Le Projet Lazarus – Aleksandar Hemon: my current reading, finding it difficult to keep my interest on. The New York Magazine said “the best book of the year”. Humm!..
- The Glass Castle – Jeannette Walls; I think my good friend in England recommended this one.
- Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother – Amy Chua; THE book to read at the moment; when I first tried to get it a couple of week ago, it was sold out. Amy Chua received a large coverage of her book: “It was supposed to be a story of how Chinese parents are better as raising kids than Western ones” says the back cover!
- The Help – Katryn Stockett; no idea how I came across this one, it has something to do with the location: Mississippi, the era: 1962, the characters: 3 women.
- La carte et le territoire – Michel Houellebecq; this is a Christmas gift, got the Prix Goncourt.
- The Lacuna – Barbara Kingsolver; Orange Prize 2010, must be good.
A Stitch In Time is a knitting book of Vintage patterns from 1920 to 1949.
The second one is Simple Graces,lots of scrappy quilts <3
At least, no creepy picture of skinless body and skull on this post!