Saturday, 26 March 2011

Taking “Liberty”

Somebody needed (translate – wanted) a PJ.  And off course, I had the perfect fabric for this: a bit of Liberty bought during our visit to London last summer.

I tried to find the perfect pattern for he PJ, but I could not find what I wanted.  So after several months of procrastination, I went in almost total improvisation.  For the top, I used the triangle from a Japanese pattern (this book) and for the short I fiddle with an old and too large PJ of hers and a too small pattern once again from a Japanese pattern.  Added a bit a cotton lace (very cheap from Daizo).

I’m pleased with the result and ‘somebody’ seemed to be thrilled with the result.

 

scrapbooking paper2

1 comment:

  1. Somebody doit être trop contente car je le trouve superbe ce PJ...

    ReplyDelete