Friday, 19 August 2011

New start…

Reassessing my priorities…

New year’s resolutions…

I am more a September girl when it comes to this.  It must be some kind of reminiscence from my school years when I was waiting for the end of August and the list of stationery supplies needed for the start of the school.  After a couple of months off, it felt good to start again, new promises, new targets as if every thing from before was forgotten.

I guess nowadays I still believe that I can start with a blank slate, reinvent myself, be more efficient, more organised, more patient, more active, more healthy, more everything…  But I also know it is now time to be MORE appreciative of what I am accomplishing and hope this is really a new start.

This having been said, I still need my ToDo list. So here it is, for the remaining of August and September:

Knitting:

  1. Finish Maud’s cardi
  2. Finish MP’s cardi
  3. Finish my orange top

Embroidery:

  1. Finish the cups’ panel
  2. Finish the Xmas panel with the little mice

Quilting:

  1. Finish quilting J’s quilt
  2. Finish and quilt Schnibble #2

and DO NOT START ANY NEW PROJECT :)  This is going to be the most difficult part, because look what I brought back from Australia…

101NIKON

No comments:

Post a Comment