What did I say about not starting any new project?!… Somebody will have to tell me, teach me.
I have a good excuse though. I need something to wear when A. and I go to the UK next week. And I bought this Batik long ago with the intention to sew something for myself. So it is not exactly a new project, isn’t it?
The pattern is from Vogue. I only sew the skirt, did some piping between the waist and the skirt. I’m very pleased with the result. A bit of hand work, and it will be finished for our trip.
Back to my ToDo list, I am progressing:
Finish Maud’s cardi - this is done, I ran out of yarn so I had to settle for 3/4 sleeves. It now needs blocking, for some reason my knitting goes side-way (pictures will follow with a before and after which should hopefully look better)
Finish MP’s cardi – started sleeve 1, actually knitted 2 rows on sleeve 1 (sorry MP, promise this is now my priority).
- Finish my orange top – has not been touched.
- Finish the cups’ panel – one last cup to embroidered.
- Finish the Xmas panel with the little mice – Yes, the embroidery is finished, and I have started placing the little mice on the panel.
- Finish quilting J’s quilt – unpicked my previous attempt, not fun, then quilted a different pattern (much better). I should be able to finish the binding and show you some pictures very soon.
- Finish and quilt Schnibble #2 – haven’t located this little quilt!