Thursday, 13 October 2011

Blabbing and stuff

I have not been posting much recently, it seems that my days are filled with so much ‘stuff’.  The kids are off to school by 7:30, and I expected to have more time to blog but I keep asking myself whether my ‘blabbings’ really interest anybody out there.  Oh well! I guess I am not blogging for fame, but to keep a record of my life .

So you know not to expect any amazing tips, life coaching, professional-like pictures.  It is just me showing some stuff and blabbing away.

Maud outfit

The cardi was started way back in July.  The yarn is from Sublime.  I worked it like the Lady February cardi, top-down.  What I like about the hole pattern is its elasticity: squeeze the fabric in your hand and it just bounces back.  It’s light but I think will keep a certain little lady (not my Juliette) warm this Autumn.

Maud outfit1

This skirt is made of Japanese linen.  It is relatively heavy but still have some flowiness (is that a word?).  The pattern is ‘mine’, and maybe one day, if I find time, I will share it with you.

My love meter for the outfit: very very high Red heart Red heart Red heart Red heart Red heart

2 comments:

  1. Moi j'aime mire ce que tu mets. Tu es certaine d'avoir au moins une lectrice.
    Et la jupe et le cardigan sont super jolis.

    ReplyDelete