Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Celebrations! More finished projects

I’ve been helping Santa with a few things:

MP cardi

Kina is a very simple, fast project.  I’ve knit size 2 in 3 days.  It’s a top down cardi, one button, no seam.  The perfect project of a little girl.

Little toboggan (jumper and hat) have been easy knits too.  It’s my first stranded knit, not as difficult as I thought.  I love the result, but I think I should have done a smaller size.  Oh well, the little boy will grow fast and might be file it up very soon.

Sadi was started it back in July, the body was done within a couple of weeks, the sleeves followed fast but I don’t know why it took me so long to finish it.  I love the colour, the 3/4 length sleeves and the ‘no-button’ neck closing.  I could be tempted to keep it for myself :-D.

Now excuse me, I need to go to the Post Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment