Sunday, 18 March 2012

Blues and the THING

Blues

It seems that my hands can’t get off my needles these days.  I have a very long list of projects I want to knit.

A friend of mine asked me to translate a French pattern; I did it and felt that it would be only fair to test it. Here is the result, knitted in Sirdar  Click DK with wool.  The French version can be found here.

Gilet a empiecement bleu

I think I need to add a bias to make sure that the edges won’t roll and to make it pretty too.

Now the THING. I’m knitting IT in Sirdar Snuggly Baby Speckle and babybamboo.  What can I say?  Not much, it’s a gift for a friend who’s expecting a little boy.  It’s a baby jacket designed by a big name in knitting, it has only 2 seams on the shoulders. Knowing my friend, I hope she will be interesting by the ‘structure’ of IT. And I am so excited about this project.

Blues1

More pictures very soon.

Speaking of finished project’s pictures, Juneberry is finished and blocked.  I now need to find the time to take pictures, but it is holiday time for us… I’m off to the beach with my camera and some appliqué.

See you soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment