It’s Sunday again… Time goes too fast when there’s no seasons to beat the rhythm of year.
This week-end, it’s only the kids and myself. Philippe is in China. Another week-end with our usual routine:
- rugby game on Friday (I would happily post a link to the video, but I doubt anybody is really interested in watching the whole 55 min),
- revisions with more exams to come next week,
- packing Juliette’s bag who is going on a school trip,
- a bit of hand sewing (not happy with my owls’ feet),
- reading (I cannot put this book down, and I need to set the alarm so I can go to sleep at a reasonable hour),
- baking (blueberry muffins where I replaced the blueberries with strawberries and bananas – I had nothing else at home, which means grocery shopping for Monday),
- movie – The Avengers: some ridiculous costumes, but some funny dialogues.
and of course
Have a nice week!