Yes, this is about me!
I finished quite a number of projects recently, including an orange knit that I started for myself more than 3 years ago.
I’ve so many things I want to start on my ToKnit, ToQuilt, ToSew lists… but I’ve decided on something totally different: I’m starting a project for MYSELF! Yes, selfish I know and I don’t even feel (too) bad about it.
Vitamin D, it’s been all over Ravelry for the past year (1214 projects), and now I’m jumping in the band wagon.
I’m OK with this too! The kids can call me ‘mainstream’ all they want, I will ignore them and keep knitting away.
Once I’m finished with this I want to:
- knit socks
- knit a cable cardi
- knit another wrap cardi
- knit a few scarfs/shawls
- quilt my 3-year old mystery quilt
- finish my 6-year old very scrappy quilt
- quilt my 7-year old ribbon embroidered quilt
- sew a couple of tops to go with my new pair of jeans
- take Japanese cooking lessons
- take baking lessons
- make time for a couple of hours at the spa
- organise my pictures and make fantastic photo albums
- organise my craft supplies/sewing area
- start a mini-garden on my balcony
- refurbish an old cabinet I rescued
- sew some new table-clothes
- read all the books in my reading list
- make time for more Pilates
- Get running seriously
…. did I forget something?