Friday, 18 January 2013

Happy New Year (late!)

I normally don’t like to see pictures of myself.  If I’m not behind the camera, I’m hiding away from it.  But I really like this picture!
photo
OK, the quality is not the best: the picture has been taken at night with an IPhone, but we are all here, smiling.  It was just after Christmas, and I really wish 2013 looks like that.
PS. a few things to be noted about this shoot:
  1. I’m not the smallest one (not yet)
  2. I like Victor’s cheeky smile and attitude
  3. Alice looks so grown up and relax, I feel so proud of her.
  4. How is Juliette going to turn out? She surprises me, us so much.
  5. What is this halo above Philippe’s head? And don’t you like the orange bit on his jumper (he thinks it’s green – don’t tell him anything).

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture too. You are such a beautiful family. Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline,

    I can soooo relate to wanting to be behind the camera instead of in front of the lens. :D Though I must say, that for the first time in 46+ years, when I got married on Oct 7th, I have never in my life been more thrilled with what the camera captured!! I look forward to following your blog.

    Most Sincerely,
    Jen
    http://CuriosityCottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete