Monday, 14 January 2013

New start

Long time no seen :-(

Should I explain? or should I just say that this was a case of life taking over, not being in the mood, some up and down…

Anyway, I’ve looked at my blog and realised that I really enjoyed looking back at my past posts, nothing narcissist about this, I just like the memories.  So I’ll try to be back here more often.

Not much to show today, I have not sorted out my pictures yet.  Just the snow.

January

I’ll come back later on our life in the UK, but one of the good thing we got back is the BBC.  If you have a chance to get this programme, watch it: Growing up poor – the programme is following 3 teenagers living on social benefits.  I felt very touched by these girls who are just Alice’s age, trying to make a life for themselves, by themselves, so young.







No comments:

Post a Comment