Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Spring – at last

We had such a lovely week-end.  Spring decides to make an appearance.

The perfect opportunity to put the laundry out to dry in the sun – it’s so much nicer.

IMG_1863

The perfect opportunity to kick a few balls.

IMG_1865

The perfect opportunity to explore the ‘big wild outside’.

IMG_1864

This is the fridge on Day 1 of the week-end, I should have taken a picture at the end of Sunday – empty, all the kids are at home :-0

IMG_1866

Still, just in case the weather turns bad again, I’ve started a new project.

Stash1

Have you notice my new little tool, a row counter that it worn as a ring – tiny and handy.

I also found this book from Sublime.  I had to buy it.  It has got all of my favourite baby pattern in grown up size. Perfect as MP’s Bbs are not babies any longer.

IMG_1867

No comments:

Post a Comment