Monday, 20 May 2013

Ordinary week-end

The week-end is gone too fast and in order not to let the sadness settles, I’ve decided to renew with something I used to do in the past, when I was a student: list 3 things that I learned, enjoyed or made me happy.

Here they are, in no particular order:

  • cooking for a full house, the kids were all at home with a friend to; and having Philippe to empty the dishwasher at least 5 times over 2 days.
  • the smell of fresh cut grass even if it makes me sneeze
  • my drive with Victor to his boarding school and the conversation we shared; and the return on my own, enjoying the British countryside.

Desktop1

What’s about the 3 things that made you week-end not so ordinary?

1 comment:

  1. My turn : walking and playing at newport's lake with the kids. meeting up with my runner friends for an morning barbie ( even if I was late), spending a good evening with hubby and our friend Vincent with a tartiflette and watching the Giro ( italian cycling event) passing in Haute Maurienne. Vincent even recognised some friends in Lanslebourg.

    ReplyDelete