Thursday, 26 September 2013

Football not soccer

First thing first, YES, we have our furniture. And YES, it feels very good.  We still have a few boxes of book (30 or so of them), but this should be addressed this week-end.

So now, I have some blog-catching up to do.

Last Friday, we went to our first American Football game at Juliette’s school.

American football game1

I did not quite get the rules.  Our side was in black, that I got.  And those players are ‘massive’, or is it the armour they wearing!

However, I did not expect so much actions around the game: the band, the Cheer Leaders…

American football game

I don’t know who won, we left earlier.  Juliette was not too impressed by the game and the fact that we sat on the ‘students’ side of the tribune.

IMG_3132

No comments:

Post a Comment