Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Pressing matters

This is the second time in a short while that I’m taking you to my laundry room… I know, I’m so lucky to have a laundry room…

Anyway, this is the first project which I completed in 2014, and when I say ‘completed’, I mean 100% finished.

Laundry

My old cover was not very well padded, not nice at all with some water marks, it was time for something better.  I had bought one of those ready fitted cover, but it did not fit.  So I cut it, sewed it on some pretty fabric from Ikea, added a red bias for, zigzagged all around the cover, quilted some very simple lines and ta dah… all new cover : – )

Small project… small victory

No comments:

Post a Comment