Monday, 16 June 2014

Too many projects – not enough time

When it comes to blogging, I wish I could do it every two or three days…

But I have trouble finding or making the time…
I spend oh so much time on Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube…
Then there’s the problem of finding the project to blog about… should I wait until I have a finish before I speak about it…
I have many projects on the go at the same time, beading projects, knitting a cardigan, crochet doilies, finishing UFOs, dress almost done…
I’m really trying hard to finish a project before starting another one, but it is so so so tempting…

Recovered Autosave1

Here is the Instagram recap of the past few weeks:

some doilies – I’ll come back to that soon

some scrappy blocks for my fellow bees, I’m making progress, just a couple more to go

a fun block of the month for the June meeting of the OMQG – such a shame I did not win the other blocks

the Happy Quilt – I’ll come back to this one too, it is part of my UFOs challenge with the OMQG

some outfits for Alice’s leavers’ party at the beginning of July

some relaxing time together

a couple of examples of Juliette’s baking at Summer camp

a dress for myself to be finished before Alice’s party

a cardigan to be finished before Alice’s start at Uni

So all in all some progress, but no finishes yet

1 comment:

  1. Sew nice to see you have as much going on as the rest of us! (You seem to be making way more progress than I am). I didn't win the June BOM either, but I am now making some of the 12" ones.
    Love the baking photo. Did you get to eat any?

    ReplyDelete