Tuesday, 30 December 2014

2014 finishes

As I’m going through this year’s pictures, I realised that I haven’t been very good at taking pictures of finished objects.  I need to find a better solution for next year!  Any suggestions?

As a result of my lack of pictures taking, it looks like that I haven't finished much.

Assigment 21
This year’s new hobby – beading 0o0o0o0

2014 Quilts
Very small progress on my UFO’s list

 

2014 KNITS
Knitting in blue – nothing new here

2014 Tayloring
Sewing for my girls – just LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT

It does not look like a lot of finished projects.  On the other hand, I should not be surprised, the main category on my blog now is ‘Non Craft Related’.

Anyway, my best ever crafty projects ever are still these three

Everglade

and nothing will be possible without this guy <3 <3 <3

scrapbooking paper23

No comments:

Post a Comment