Thursday, 3 September 2015

Ordinary Saturday

Victor and Alice are now gone… I am ready for getting back into some kind of routine… Routine is nice and comfortable, but how much I HATE waking up early.

Still, I would love to prolong the Summer just a bit more, have another opportunity to go paddle boarding, or maybe go to the beach…

Paddle boarding 
We all had our first paddle boarding taste with Orlando Paddleboard.  That was a lot of fun, not difficult at all, and a super cool way to exercise.  I would really recommend going to Orlando Paddleboard for a first experience, the team is very friendly, helpful.

Paddle boarding1 
It was a perfect day to test the water (!).  I loved peaking out at all the houses on the lake.  And feeling the water under my toes reminded me of my day as a sailing person.

1 comment: