Monday, 1 February 2016

#I Heart You Mini Quilt

I’m back! Back at my machine. I managed 2 full days of sewing last week.  My sewing room looks like a cyclone when through it (no time to tidy up…)
And I finished ONE thing (still working on another very BIG thing… I will come back to this, hopefully, soon).
The pattern is from Cluck Cluck Sew and can be found here.  The pattern is so darn cute and the mini went up so fast and easily.
The colours just make me smile.
And I’m pretty happy with my quilting – OK maybe not the back… I had so many problems: the thread frayed and broke again and again, then I forgot to drop the feed dogs for the swirly part…  Anyway, who look at the back of quilts? :-)
#IHeartYouMini

1 comment:

  1. Your heart mini is quite lovely Caroline!! I love the four different sizes and colors. I have not seen this pattern before where the hearts overlapped. I agree, your quilting is beautiful!! It's a wonderful mini quilt and am happy that it now lives with me ;-)))

    ReplyDelete