Thursday, 3 November 2016

80s revival – the legwarmers

In all honesty, this project does not deserve a post, but Juliette’s legs are pretty and strong, and when she asks me to make something for her, I am happy to oblige.

So here are the legwarmers, all the way back from the 80s: 48 stitches knitted in 2x2 ribbing for a very, very long time.  This project deserves the Oscar of the most boring project I have ever knitted.  The good thing is that it was so eventless that I knitted on the road, at the movie, in the dark…

legwarmers

The yarn is Wool of the Andes from Knit Pick – 100% Peruvian Highland Wool, at $1.99 for a 110-yarn ball, it’s a bargain. The colour is Blossom Heather.  I’ve used only 2 and a half balls, I could probably use the rest to extend the Vivid blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment