Monday, 14 August 2017

Summer travels - Europe

Are you ready for the second part of our holidays?

First 3 very short days in London for Alice’s graduation. You know what I am going to say: “how comes she is already graduating?”, “where did time go?”, “she was just a baby yesterday!”…

Do I need to say how proud of her we are? Do I need to say how emotional I felt? Do I need to say how I am excited for all she has to come?

Then another 3 short days in Valencia, Spain visiting Victor who was there for his summer term. This boy had such a great year and again I am so excited for he has to come too.

I love some good street art and those skinny black fellas are all around Valencia (check David de Limon’s Instagram account for more)

And the food, what shall I say, I want all the food.

Now, promised, I’ll resume crafty posts shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment