Monday, 18 September 2017

Sunday finds

Hello Friends, and welcome back to Sunday Finds!

A week ago, waiting for Irma

For this 2nd edition here are my 3 things:

Lets talk shoes
I love shoes, pointy shoes, colorful shoes, flats of heels, all of them. My new shoes are my current preferred one: flat, pointy, cool design and they are helping save the planet; they are knitted out of recycle material, they are washable. Here to see what they look like.

A new knitting project
A while ago, this cardigan has been on my queue for a while: Marmor from Regina Moesmerr. Look how perfect it is. So classy and timeless. It is knitted with Luft from Woolfulk. What can I say about this yarn: a mix of merinos and cotton, it is organic. The fibers are already knitted in a cord. I can’t wait to start working on this project, just waiting for my friend to come back. Who wants to knit along with us?

A missed opportunity
As much as Irma has been ‘gentle’ to us, she hasn’t been so kind to people around us, and lots are still out of power, like the Wildflower farm. We had planned to go there for a soap making class this weekend. I will have to report back on this later. I just can wait to go there and get to pet the goats (it’s too lake in the season for Goat Yoga).

Edit:  I do not receive any incentive to share those finds :)