Ladies and Gentlemen (sure I have at least one reading from time to time),
Beware, there is some strong new competition in the Crafting world. Here are the details.
Name: J. for Juliette
Age: 10 (and a half)
Signe particulier: one green eye, the other one brown
What has she done?
- Started playing with my sewing machine a week ago (lots of fancy stitches).
- Decided she want to sew a skirt for her friend in England (if you are her friend –best- in England, leave the room now, you are not supposed to see this).
- Bought (on Mum’s PayPal account) a skirt pattern online.
- Dragged Mum (no, not really) to Spotlight and chose a pink-ish fabric.
- Assembled the 33 pages of pattern.
- Asked Mum to cut the necessary pieces.
- Pinned the pattern onto the pink-ish fabric.
- Sewed all the parts together, asked the occasional questions to Mum, and for a bit of help…
and Voilà! Skirt done, with nice ribbon and fancy stitches.
I am so proud of my girl!