Somebody needed (translate – wanted) a PJ. And off course, I had the perfect fabric for this: a bit of Liberty bought during our visit to London last summer.
I tried to find the perfect pattern for he PJ, but I could not find what I wanted. So after several months of procrastination, I went in almost total improvisation. For the top, I used the triangle from a Japanese pattern (this book) and for the short I fiddle with an old and too large PJ of hers and a too small pattern once again from a Japanese pattern. Added a bit a cotton lace (very cheap from Daizo).
I’m pleased with the result and ‘somebody’ seemed to be thrilled with the result.