Our time in Europe is reaching its end. Time for a quick recap.
- A couple of Liberty’s coupon: I am not sure what I am going to do with them yet.
- The sky has been this colour almost since we arrived. It is cold, but we are not complaining, we know it won’t last.
- MP’s cardi: backs and front are done, knitted on a circular needle in one go. A bit boring, but now I just have to do the sleeves. A shame I did not bring enough yarn.
- Impro 2: a red cardi for a 11-year old girl. The idea is to work from top to bottom. Inspiration comes from the Lady February and a Shirdar pattern.
- Adelaide: my mum showed me this tuto from Dame Valiste. I don’t know why, but this little turtle has to be named Adelaide. And she is so cute.
- A book: reading slowly.
- A serie: I might be in love with Jason Isaacs as Jackson Brodie in Case Histories (BBC).
- Being French and enjoying reading ELLE and ELLE à table.
- New running shoes: or how to gain back my running mojo. I have found every possible excuse not to run over the past few months, and now I am finding myself short of breath even on the shortest distance :-(